Tax Advisory Vice President
|Job Title:||Tax Advisory Vice President|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £533.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 10:52|
Interim Tax Advisory VP - Global Asset Management Firm
A global Asset Management Group in the City of London seeks an Tax Advisory Vice President on an interim basis to assist in areas of funds of funds (private equity and hedge funds), direct hedge funds and private credit (direct lending). It is envisaged that this role will begin in March 2020 and finish in January of 2021.
Key responsibilities of this role includes:
- Providing hands on tax support to the groups business areas in Europe, based primarily in London but also including teams within other European jurisdictions;
- New product launch tax work and ongoing tax oversight for the fund ranges and vehicles associated with those businesses;
- Oversight of tax due diligence on selected investments to be held by the funds;
- Development of robust tax-related processes and procedures and maintain oversight of the tax operational processes that are necessary to support each fund;
- Working with the wider EMEA Product Tax team (i.e including non- alternatives) on matters arising which impact BLK's broader product offering.
The ideal candidate will hold a professional tax/ legal qualification and will have spent time in their career working within a practice organisation, either a law firm or Big 4 accountancy firm. In-house experience of working at a fund management company would be advantageous.
In addition, the following skills are required;
- Broad experience of the Alternatives areas outlined above
- Understanding of the fund and SPV structures used in Europe got alternative investments. In particular, the use of Irish and Luxembourg SPV's
- Experience of Alternatives asset management tax
- Knowledge of European investor tax reporting regimes
- Substantial experience advising fund management firms, and ideally their clients
- An appreciation of the corporate tax, transfer pricing and VAT issues faced by investment funds.
In return you will receive up to £520 per day and have the opportunity to be involved in a long-term assignment with this world renowned organisation.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Advisory and Forensic Accountant - Grade 7
£51,050 - £64,750
Senior Consultant, Governance Risk Advisory Services, Risk Consulting
0 - 0
Manager, Governance Risk Advisory Services (FS Focused), Risk Consulting
Tax Manager, M&A Tax
Tax Consultant, US Corporate Tax