|Job Title:||Tax Advisor|
|Salary:||£32000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna-Marie Tucker|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 15:15|
Central London Firm recruiting a Transactions Tax Advisor
My client is based in Central London and is very well established firm of Chartered Accountants. The firm has undergone a number of transformations to become the highly dynamic and highly respected firm it is today.
Central to their core belief is that client relationships and great service are critical to success and that by promoting a personal, supportive and proactive environment, they can deliver advice of the highest standard.
They act for a diverse range of clients who operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and Internationally including, but not limited to, property, sports, entertainment and media.
- Assisting the Senior Tax Adviser as required ;
- Responding to both clients and colleagues with regards to any ad-hoc tax related queries that they have on a daily basis;
- Restructuring, including the UK tax implications of the restructure and preparing the necessary clearances to go to HMRC;
- Enterprise Investment Scheme: reviewing the qualifying status of companies, preparing advance assurances and preparing the relevant compliance statements;
- Share schemes: reviewing qualifying status for tax-advantaged schemes, advising on tax implications of providing options to staff/consultants, preparing valuations and undertaking the relevant compliance requirements;
- Undertaking tax due diligence reviews for company purchases;
- Assisting with the preparation of advisory reports and memos;
- Researching technical tax issues and explaining findings in a clear and concise manner;
- Keeping up-to-date on all technical areas of expertise which will include technical research where instructed, review of the budgets and legislative changes and reporting back to other members of staff (firm wide) where appropriate; and
- Assisting with the preparation of technical and marketing material for both internal and external audiences.
- Ideally ACA or ACCA
- ATT qualification desirable (not essential)
- Experience in the majority of areas outlined in the day to day responsibilities
- Responsibility of managing own portfolio
- Excellent people skills to maintain client and staff relations
- Attention to detail
- Positive and pro-active approach with clients and colleagues
Confidence to act independently
Competitive package and salary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's