|Job Title:||Tax Advisor|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 11:58|
Interim Tax Advisor Opportunity for a Multinational Oil & Gas company in London
A multinational Oil & Gas group based in Central London has an exciting opportunity for an interim Tax Advisor to join the tax team and assist on direct tax matters of the group. The Tax Advisor will provide a central resource for the companies Tax Compliance and quarterly Tax Accounting in the UK. The successful candidate will also provide tax advisory support in respect of UK international tax matters.
You will report directly to the Tax Manager and have responsibilities covering (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Preparation and peer review of UK tax returns in accordance with internally set deadlines for return submission in the required format.
- To ensure compliance with both company and fiscal policies and procedures relating to taxation planning and reporting deadlines.
- Provision of advice to management regarding taxation matters as required with particular emphasis on tax planning
- Preparation and technical input in response to HMRC corporate tax self-assessment (CTSA) and PRT queries.
- Calculation of quarterly current and/or deferred taxes and preparation of tax journals.
- Provide tax advice and support to the Commercial and Portfolio Department and other departments as required in respect of commercial operations of the group with support from Senior Tax Adviser/Tax Manager.
- Provide tax advice and support in respect of corporate optimisations and reorganisations as required with support from Senior Tax Adviser/Tax Manager.
What you will need to succeed:
- CIOT qualification is desired;
- Good knowledge and experience using SAP, Excel, Word, Onesource;
- Experience of working within the Oil & Gas industry is desirable;
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
In return, you will receive a day rate of up to £400. This is a 6 month position, due to end at the end of May.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tasha de Keyser on 0203 465 0138 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Manager, M&A Tax
Assistant Manager, M&A Tax
In House Tax Accountant
£45000 - £50000 per annum + & range of other exciting benefits
Interim Tax Manager
City of London, London
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
Assistant Manager, Corporate Tax Advisory