Tax Accountant - In House
|Job Title:||Tax Accountant - In House|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 13:16|
This is a newly created In House Tax Accountant role working for a market leading Global Business with an established in house tax team.
Market Leading Global Business based in the East Midlands
- Engages in corporation and withholding tax compliance work (including preparation of UK corporate tax returns) for an allocated portfolio of UK companies, which involves examination of underlying financial data and discussions with business/finance owners. Tax compliance is to be carried out in line with timescales agreed both internally within the Group Tax function and externally with business/finance owners, as well as in accordance with statutory deadlines.
- Assists the Tax Managers, as required, with HMRC correspondence. This may involve some technical research as well as liaising with business/finance owners of the companies concerned. All correspondence must be of a high technical standard and information must be clearly communicated.
- Assists the Tax Managers and other team members in the financial reporting processes, including month end reporting as well as year-end reporting carried out in accordance with a timetable published by Group Finance.
- Maintains an understanding of accounting and an appreciation of financial accounting processes, as well as an understanding of the consolidation process.
- Works with all members of the Group Tax function to ensure the aims and objectives of the department are met, including self-guidance to keep up-to-date with technical developments and legislation changes and also including opportunities to make presentations to other team members or people within the businesses on particular topics.
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained from working within a professional services firm or similar in house environment
Market Leading package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's