|Job Title:||Tax Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 11:30|
Your new company
An excellent opportunity for a Tax Accountant to work in a global business within a large Tax team. This busy role in a dynamic business offers a fantastic opportunity for an experience Tax specialist.
Your new role
This is a varied role focusing on the below areas:
- Manage tax compliance for a portfolio of companies
- Preparing UK corporation tax computations for UK group companies
- Review tax returns for overseas branches
- Work closely with HMRC
- Preparing year end and interim tax provisions for inclusion in the published financial statements for the group globally
- Work closely with the Group Tax advisory, VAT & employees issues teams on transactions and other issues
- Assist with internal tax technical and tax reporting presentations
- Work proactively to respond to ad hoc queries from the business units
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA, ACCA or CTA Qualified candidate with UK corporation tax experience. Ideally you will have gained experience within a leading accounting firm or have experience within industry. The role involves extensive communication with internal and external stakeholders therefore you will have strong communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships. You will have a positive approach towards tax compliance and the key areas listed above.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a supportive team environment and an excellent benefits package including pensions, enhanced annual leave allowance, share plan and more. Flexible working is also available with free onsite parking and good public transport links.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's