£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent perks and benefits
22 days ago
Are you ready to take ownership for an essential element of a complex, changing company? Does your Tax expertise mean you could provide indispensable support to a Housing organisation showing unprecedented growth? Do you want to surround yourself with bright, dedicated people, all working together to propel their company to new heights?
My client is a London-based property company unlike any other. With recent investments paving the way for truly impressive expansion, this is an organisation that has the potential to change the landscape of the sector for the future - and this role is a fantastic opportunity to get on board during the early stages of its life.
Reporting to the CFO, the Tax Accountant will:
- Lead on all tax affairs for the organisation, covering VAT, Corporation Tax, CIS and all other relevant Tax areas, ensuring the Group is up to date and compliant with all regulations and policies
- Examine the organisation's approach to tax; propose and enforce improvements to the overall tax strategy, and identify opportunities to create tax savings through sound understanding and creative application of tax law
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to provide both advisory and technical support on all issues relating to tax, being the go-to point of contact in the organisation
- Produce all tax reports, prepare payments and filings in a timely manner, and ensure total compliance with regulatory requirements.
Benefitting from incredible financial backing, this organisation maintains the ethos of a start-up company, and the culture of the organisation strongly reflects that. There is an understanding across the board that success comes from hard work, but that is balanced by an enjoyable and modern working culture, a workspace that will inspire the best out of everyone, and plenty of career progression opportunities that will continue to evolve over time.
To be considered for the role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a full qualification either in Tax (e.g. ATT, CTA for example) or accountancy (CCAB/CIMA) with prior experience in a role in which Tax was a strong focus
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of a range of taxes, making you an expert in this area
- Have experience of building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and presenting to Senior Leaders.
Applications are under review now, and this role will move quickly. The closing date will be brought forward if the right candidate is found - please apply immediately if you meet the above criteria.