|Job Title:||Tax Accountant|
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Clemmie Bailey|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 17:04|
This role will deliver the opportunity to work with high-growth start-ups across a range of industries. The successful candidate will provide tax compliance and advice to the business' portfolio, and will allow development into a more senior role over the course of the first year.
A leading Venture Capital business which also provides incubator services to high-growth start-up businesses.
- Advising portfolio finance teams on a range of tax and accounting queries
- Preparing Corporation Tax returns and VAT returns for a range of companies.
- Carrying out a significant amount of Research and Development.
- Assisting in obtaining share valuations for employee incentive schemes and in filings for EIS investments.
- Managing the work of a junior accountant to support the above activities.
As this role develops, you will become increasingly responsible for providing tax planning and advice to the business' high-growth start-up portfolio.
You will ideally be a 1-2 years PQE accountant with strong experience in:
- Filing Corporation tax / VAT returns.
- A strong awareness of EIS schemes and R&D tax reliefs.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Highly collaborative
- Very competitive basic salary.
- Discretionary bonus
- The opportunity to work alongside investment teams
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PMI, Bonus, Pension
Financial Services - Tax Manager
65000 - 75000
Financial Services Tax - Senior Manager
£70000 - £95000 + Benefits
Finance Team Manager (9 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Up to £40000 per annum
Finance Director - Investments