|Job Title:||Tax Accountant|
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Clemmie Bailey|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 17:04|
This role will deliver the opportunity to work with high-growth start-ups across a range of industries. The successful candidate will provide tax compliance and advice to the business' portfolio, and will allow development into a more senior role over the course of the first year.
A leading Venture Capital business which also provides incubator services to high-growth start-up businesses.
- Advising portfolio finance teams on a range of tax and accounting queries
- Preparing Corporation Tax returns and VAT returns for a range of companies.
- Carrying out a significant amount of Research and Development.
- Assisting in obtaining share valuations for employee incentive schemes and in filings for EIS investments.
- Managing the work of a junior accountant to support the above activities.
As this role develops, you will become increasingly responsible for providing tax planning and advice to the business' high-growth start-up portfolio.
You will ideally be a 1-2 years PQE accountant with strong experience in:
- Filing Corporation tax / VAT returns.
- A strong awareness of EIS schemes and R&D tax reliefs.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Highly collaborative
- Very competitive basic salary.
- Discretionary bonus
- The opportunity to work alongside investment teams
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, pension, parking
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Market leading benefits
R&D Tax Senior Manager
Tax Senior Manager
0 - 0
Assistant Manager, M&A Tax