|Job Title:||Tax Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 16:53|
This is a newly created Tax Accountant role for a Market Leading Global Business. The role is an ideal opportunity for an experinced tax proffessional looking to develop their in house tax career.
Market Leading Global business with operations across Europe than is currently on a high grow trajectory. Based in the East Midlands / Northampton area.
Reporting to the Tax Director you will be responsible for:
- Managing the compliance across multiple jurisdictions to ensure all statutory tax compliance and reporting deadlines met.
- Transition the UK tax return process back in-house.
- Perform the group quarterly and year-end tax provisioning process.
- Point of contact for tax accounting queries from the UK business, and assist with tax disclosures in the entity statutory accounts.
- Maintain list of open issues, and exposures to ensure correct accounting and disclosures made (e.g. to audit committee).
- With the Group Tax Director, transition some of the Transfer Pricing documentation in-house
- Perform ad-hoc tax projects as required,
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax coupled with professional tax or accountancy qualification.
Market Leading package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's