|Job Title:||Tax Accountant|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £450.00 per day + + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 14:53|
Interim Tax Accountant for a leading UK construction company, reporting to the Group Tax Manager- start ASAP
Your new company
Our client is a global and UK leading construction company based in North West London looking for an interim Tax Accountant to join their dynamic, in-house tax team. Ideally the candidate will be available to start immediately. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with a genuine interest in tax.
Your new role
- Help tax assistant review the quarterly VAT returns for the UK group as prepared by the Operating Units. Ensuring timely submissions and payments.
- Provide VAT advice on a wide range of construction issues mainly coming out of the VAT return preparation.
- Review PSA returns for the UK group as prepared by the Operating Units. Help train the tax assistant to help with the review.
- Review loan account interest calculations for inclusion within the yearly P11ds as prepared by the Global Mobility team.
- Assistance with SMART fuel monthly and yearly calculations
- Assistance with transfer pricing documentation and compliance, in particular company by company reporting requirements
- Quarterly / Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for tax accounts, specifically corporation tax and RDEC
What you'll need to succeed
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail including good self audit
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good at meeting deadlines
- ACA/ACCA & CTA desirable
- A levels or equivalent
- Good knowledge of excel and word
What you'll get in return
- Quick turnaround in interview process
- Good CV experience
- The opportunity to work with a UK leading and global brand
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£47000 - £55000 per annum
£50000 - £65000 per annum + pro rata, DOE
West London, London
£46000 - £49000 per annum + flexible working, great benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + bonus