£250.00 - £300.00 per day + good benefits
16 days ago
12 months plus
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
My West Wales client is currently undergoing a period of significant change and investment which includes a major systems implementation that will deliver significant efficiencies to their operating platform. They are moving across to Microsoft Dimensions 365.
Your new role
Working closely with the Director of Finance and their Systems Consultants, you will play a key role in the implementation to ensure it meets the needs of the finance team. This will be a 12 to 24 month contract based in beautiful West Wales. Ideal start will be between July and September depending on your availability. As Systems Accountant you will work with the business to improve and develop the new system in line with the needs of business from a Financial, Commercial and Operational perspective.
* Participate in the redesign of current chart of accounts, cost centres and other relevant system dimensions available
* Support the Director of Finance and the Systems Implementation Consultants with system configuration decisions
* Map legacy chart of accounts and cost centres to new structure
* Support the finance team with master data cleansing (customers and suppliers)
* Manage data migration of customers, suppliers, fixed assets and brought forward balances
* Manage the system testing of the end-to-end business processes prior to the go-live date
* Train the end users across the business on relevant areas of the system
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified, Part-Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience in a similar project
* Proven experience in a similar role
* Advanced Excel and Systems user . Knowledge of Microsoft Dimensions 365 or similar ERP system
What you'll get in return
A challenging 12 to 24 month contract in beautiful West Wales. Possibility of permanence if that appeals longer term. A very competitive West Wales remuneration package. Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.