|Job Title:||Systems Accountant|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 19:35|
Want to be the project lead for numerous system implementations and upgrades? Interested in working for a leading organisation going through an exciting period of growth and change? Looking for that CV enhancing role that will further increase your development potential? Then look no further!
My client is a household named organisation, with ambitious growth plans, based in Leicestershire looking for a Systems Accountant to join the team in an exciting and varied role filled with a large amount of project work.
The main responsibilities of the Systems Accountant are as follows:
- Act as the project lead for the implementation and upgrade of a host of systems and software, including financial and P2P.
- Be the super-user for all finance related systems across the organisation, maintaining them and dealing with any troubleshooting queries.
- Lead on the maintenance and administration of a bespoke purchase ordering system for the organisation.
- Provide expert systems training and advice to staff across the organisation, being that front-line support for all end-user enquiries.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Accountant to take on a wonderfully broad role that will lead on numerous changes and implementations across this ambitious organisation. Moreover, this organisation offers a fantastic work/life balance with the majority of work taking place at home.
The successful candidate for the Systems Accountant role will have:
- Experience of working in a systems focused role and knowledge of a wide range of financial systems.
- Previous experience of working within an accountancy focused role and have knowledge of core accounting processes e.g. double entry bookkeeping.
- Ideally experience of leading on a system implementation, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (e.g. Macros).
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£200.00 - £250.00 per day