£46k - 48k per year
19 days ago
Would you describe yourself as highly analytical? Are you a strong leader that could manage the development of a transactional team? Looking for a role that is focused on the functionality and effectiveness of systems? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are proud to be partnering with a leading public sector organisation who are embarking on an exciting period of change whilst they recruit for a permanent Systems Accountant. With a vision to achieve even better customer satisfaction they will strengthen financial controls and processes and you will be at the centre of this! With a small team of two your duties will include:
- Oversee the transactional team focusing on developing the department and improving current processes.
- Manage vital consultation processes throughout the organisation and lead on coordination of testing processes.
- Obtain crucial data from systems and report on variances, trends and highlight any systematic issues.
- Ensure any gaps or errors in data is highlighted and escalated.
- Act as the lead business partner for several divisions dealing with any queries as necessary.
- Take the lead on all finance system developments and roll these out across the department and organisation ensuring these meet reporting requirements.
This organisation offers hugely flexible staff benefits including 28 days holiday, a discretionary performance-based bonus, the opportunity to develop your career plus much more! This Systems Accountant role would start off home based but will have an official base at their Kent headquarters.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced people manager.
- Have demonstrable experience working on data focused projects.
- Be a confident project manager.
- Have the ability to interpret huge volumes of financial data.
- Have the ability to create and use complex financial models.
If you are interested in this Systems Accountant opportunity, please do not delay in applying as CVs are being reviewed daily.