|Job Title:||Systems Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gabrielle Martin|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 08:44|
A unique role focussed on SAP implementation and development
A combined role, both systems lead and Site Controller responsibilities
This is a site based SAP Systems Accountant supporting the wider business where needed. The business is a market leading manufacturer, part of a large, Global Group function.
This is a project orientated role, providing adequate controls to ensure and improve financial reliability. The majority of the role will involve designing and implementing internal controls and working on projects such as in costing. You will also act as site controller to support labour and material costing.
- Testing & migration of a replacement ERP software tool, and ensure adequate training is provided to key users
- Identify and drive cost improvements in collaboration with the central costing team.
- Identify controls for operations and define processes for warehouse & controlling
- Ensure housekeeping routine is followed for all materials & work with the master data team to improve the maintenence of SAP systems
- Execute maintenance activities such as weekly server restart, monitoring of local system log files, data table repair
- Be the point of contact for incidents: act and react according to escalation procedure (to be put in place) in case of server or data management issues
- User support: coach and assist users
You will have experience of SAP system implementation and management, within a manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will feel at home in a challenging manufacturing space and feel credible and capable to partner with non-finance at all levels, from shop floor to Director level. This position is for someone who is used to getting out to the business, with a finance background in order to pick up the financial controls of the site.
£45,000 - £55,000 + bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£200 - £225 per day
£40000 - £60000 per annum
West Berkshire, Berkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, benefits.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum