|Job Title:||Systems Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Donna Galbraith|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 09:03|
Systems Accountant job opportunity for a reputable organisation in Greenock
Your new company
Our client, a well established and reputable organisation based in Gourock have a unique job opportunity for a Systems Accountant paying up to £50,000 + excellent benefits
Your new role
Due to committing to ongoing investment in a number of new critical business systems with a view to providing a platform for excellence in operations and customer service, the business is expanding its Finance Systems Team, offering a new and exciting opportunity for a Systems Accountant based at Gourock.
Key duties will include:
- Articulate Finance functional requirements for input to Business Cases, change requests and procurement exercises.
- Support the functional design and development of new systems to deliver efficient and effective and adequately controlled solution.
- Support identification of the testing requirements and quality acceptance criteria.
- Support end user training, ensuring staff carrying out finance based activities are clear about new processes and are empowered to make the best use of new systems.
- Support the planning and execution of implementation plans
- Be responsible for migration of financial data and cut over of financial activities during the implementation of new systems.
- Work closely with business representatives, project management and IT technical specialists to ensure project deliverables are completed to plan.
- Support activities to ensure new systems are successfully embedded into the business and anticipated benefits are realised.
- Support decommissioning of legacy systems.
What you'll need to succeed
You will possess a professional accounting qualification coupled with a minimum of 5 years post qualifying experience in a Finance Systems development environment.
You will demonstrate an innovative and creative approach to problem solving, possess the ability to understand complex technical issues and communicate them in simple terms and will have experience of working within large project teams delivering key Finance and Business systems.
You will be a driven self starter , flexible and open to change, with a focus on continual improvement and will be adaptable, coping with change and unstructured environments at ease.
What you'll get in return
This role is a great opportunity for someone wishing a career in Systems Accounting within a Company that is committed to personal and professional development. A wide range of experience is to be gained through involvement implementing key Business and Finance systems.
The successful applicant will find they have the ability to make a meaningful impact shaping the future of the Company.
The company offers an unrivalled benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £45000 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant (Transport)
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Financial Accountant - 13 Month FTC
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Interim Financial Accountant - 6 Month Term
Crawley, West Sussex
£50000 - £55000 per annum