|Job Title:||Systems Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Tibbert|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 17:08|
Systems Accountant position working for a growing housing assocation in London. Currently undertaking a major systems upgrade across the finance team.
The Housing Assocation has gone through a significant expansion in terms of their development piepline, this has lead to a number of new systems being implemented across the organisation. Finance is currently in the process of implementing open accounts as well as a number of support systems.
The systems accountant will be respoisnble for the following areas:
- Day to day technical support of the Purchase Order Processing System to the business.
- Manage the database administration for Finance Management System; maintaining charts of accounts, product tables, document types, calendars and general housekeeping, as well as other tasks as required.
- Responsible for providing solutions for issues in the accounts/systems and ensure the correct system configuration related to offices and entity changes.
- Able to plan and investigate activities with a minimum disruption to the Finance Department and wider business.
- Responsibility for providing solutions for budgeting, forecasting & BI which meet the requirements of the Business, subject to capabilities of the existing systems & provision of any necessary consultancy.
- Leading on aspects of the systems project.
The succesful candidate will be a qualified accountant and will have exposure to working as part of a systems implementation team. Candidates who are qualified by experience will also be consdiered/
Ideally candidates will have exposure to open accounts and yardi voager but this is not an essential requirement of the role. Overall you will need experience working as part of a team and managing realtionships between finance and operations. This role also requires a clear ability to manage mulitple tasks and projects at the same time.
£40,000-45,000, additional benefits and options to work from home
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£55000 - £65000 per annum + pension, meals & private health cover
Property Development Accountant
£50000 - £53000 per annum + working from home, flexible working
Senior Management Accountant
Up to £50000 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + excellent benefits