|Job Title:||Support Accountant|
|Salary:||50000 - 60000|
|Contact Name:||Tish Shah|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 14:31|
AIMS Accountants for Business are currently looking for a professionally qualified Accountant to join our expanding team at our central office in London.
The core responsibility for the Accountant will be to support the UK-wide AIMS accountancy network.
The successful Accountant will have small/medium practice experience within the last ten years or have senior “hands on” experience within industry. They will be fully versed with the fundamentals of the UK Tax system.
The Accountant will be an ambitious and driven individual who has excellent communication skills. They will be liaising with senior professionals at our head office in central London and across our network of professionally qualified accountancy franchisees. The proactive Senior Accountant will have a positive attitude combined with an excellent telephone manner. A solid grasp of IT and a willingness to embrace change are also an absolute must.
- As a professionally qualified Accountant you will be responsible for a number of franchisees offering them technical guidance and general support.
- As you will be working in a senior position, you will be proposing solutions to our franchisees to help them and their practices develop and grow.
- Ensure compliance with AIMS Systems and procedures, including credit control, across the network
- The role requires a holistic, common sense approach in the support of our franchisees. This will ensure they enjoy the benefits of our evolving and successful systems.
- The Accountant will be responsible for the delivery of training to allocated franchisees
AIMS Accountants for Business is a market leader in Accountancy and Tax advice for SMEs. Our Accountants provide the full range of accountancy services to small businesses throughout the UK.
We have been operating as a franchisor for over 25 years and are proud to support over 200 professionally qualified accountants across the UK within in the growing AIMS network.
Based in central London; some travel will be involved as the successful candidate will visit with our franchisees to assist them with the operation and development of their practice within the AIMS network.
If you are looking for a change and feel you have the drive and ambition to take on this exciting and challenging role, please apply immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits