Supply Chain Finance Transformation Lead
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Finance Transformation Lead|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020 13:52|
£100,000 FTC (or equivalent daily rate)
12 Months (Interim)
Vitae Financial Recruitment are officially instructed to support this market leading FTSE Listed global business with the search for a Supply Chain & Procurement Finance Transformation Lead. The business is about to initiate a Finance Transformation programme, implementing a new ERP platform (Oracle) to support its impressive global growth.
This is a key role in defining and understanding key processes across the Supply Chain workstream and ensuring that the ERP Platform is fit for purpose, meeting end-user requirements across Finance, Supply Chain and Procurement.
● Work with various key stakeholders and systems integrators to clearly define the requirements for the Oracle Fusion implementation Supply Chain modules, and ensure the solution design is fit for purpose
● Document existing processes, systems, data, reports & controls and develop overarching policies for Supply Chain & Procurement
● Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement fixes in the short and medium term
● Support the design and delivery of user acceptance testing
● Lead the design and delivery of appropriate training, and drive engagement and adoption across the business through effective stakeholder management
● Support change management and communications
● Previous experience of within Finance Transformation / ERP implementation ideally within a large global and complex supply chain environment. Oracle (Ideally) or SAP.
● Demonstrable experience of best practice procurement policies & processes
● Understanding and Implementation of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) systems & processes
● Able to challenge senior stakeholders across a complex business to ensure that the 'to be' solutions are fit for purpose
● Collaborative approach with strong communication skills
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £55000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Commercial Finance Manager
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Commercial Finance Analyst