Supply Chain Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gibb|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020 14:53|
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will take on a senior commercial finance role, with a focus on operations including supply chain, logistics, stock optimisation and warehousing. You will work closely with the central functions and operations leadership team to support and shape product strategy, delivering efficiencies to enable increased profitability in all channels.
Approaching problems and creating new products and solutions is at the forefront of this company's ethos. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact, while learning a great deal and having fun in a progressive company on an upward trajectory!
- Lead on performance management for all aspects of global operations commercial finance, including product operations, and global central functions such as Customer care, IT, Security, People and Legal.
- Liaise closely with the global sales & operations team to execute a global strategic plan to optimise investment and resource within the supply chain.
- Lead and develop the rolling monthly forecasting process for Operations in close collaboration with Global Sales & Ops manager, in line with the reporting requirements of the group, to ensure robust business performance management and planning.
- Input into contract commercial negotiations for highly complex, high value, high risk agreements related to warehousing, logistics and supply chain, among others.
- Improve visibility and governance of efficiency drivers including stock positions, unit costs, supplier terms, various policies, and distribution channels.
- Build effective business partnering and financial stewardship with operations teams to drive commercial opportunities, and with Global central functions leaders.
- Work closely with other commercial finance leads to align on inter-dependencies between functional, product and regional P&L ownership and develop shared strategic objectives.
- Prepare insightful commentary and analysis on operations performance for the senior leadership team and investors.
- Work closely across the finance organisation to execute team OKRs. Support ad hoc strategic finance projects including analysis, reporting & projects; influencing cross-functionally to ensure analysis and data drives action.
- Develop a strong collaboration with the financial reporting & control team to ensure efficient information flow and dissemination of best practices.
A qualified & experienced accountant with the below areas of experience:
- International experience - knowledge of the scale and the complexities involved in moving goods around globally
- Warehousing/Logistics - knowledge of how/when/why certain activities are done and what the best strategic choice is moving forward
- Stock Optimisation - knowledge of this alongside a commercial focus
- Supply chain - knowledge of the best practice to show how the business can and should be operating
- Proven track record of business partnering with senior stakeholders, both driving and delivering change
- An excellent communicator
- Competitive base salary and bonus linked with performance
- Life insurance
- Flexible work environment
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual gym membership
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Corporate Finance Manager
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Car
Finance Manager - Pension Accounting