Supply Chain Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Finance Manager|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ivvy Jones|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 16:50|
The Supply Chain Finance Manager's role within this well-known Sheffield based FMCG business is to work closely with the operations, engineering, planning and logistics teams to ensure financial performance across the business. You will be responsible for ensuring performance targets are met and costs are controlled.
My client is a well-known Sheffield based Food manufacturing and distribution business. They are part of an AIM listed FMCG group and are market leaders in their specialist field. They work with several of the UK's leading food retailers and food service businesses. They are looking to recruit for a new Supply Chain Finance Manager, who will report directly to the Financial Controller and play an active part in improving the performance of the business.
The successful candidate for the role of Supply Chain Finance Manager would be responsible for the following;
- Producing and developing daily, weekly and monthly management reports for the operations and distributions teams.
- Getting immersed in the performance of the supply chain function, understanding the challenges that emerge from this, and helping to develop solutions to improve performance.
- Preparing the budgets and forecasts for the operations, logistics and engineering function
- Working closely with the budget holders throughout the business to manage spending
- Overseeing the weekly and monthly management reports
- Supporting with the analysis of the Supply Chain function
The successful candidate should possess the following;
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Has experience within FMCG, Food Manufacturing or Logistics business.
- Team management experience
- A solutions-focused attitude towards problem solving
- Hands-on approach to working
- Strong communication skills, feeling comfortable communicating with people at all levels within the business
- Confident challenging and influencing others
An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Finance Manager / Director
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £75000 per annum
Corporate Finance Executive
Finance Team Leader
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Forensic and Corporate Finance Specialist
Manager / Senior Manager
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits