Supply Chain Finance Director
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Finance Director|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Reference:||NH 128392 YO_1581338057|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 12:34|
Very competitive salary, including LTIP, Bonus, Medical & Pension
Our client, a true global force have identified the need to add the capabilities of a driven & ambitious Supply Chain Finance Director with the potential to grow & develop within the brand. This role does require experience within the consumer goods industry and knowledge of the supply chain function. Supporting the supply chain function you will be working with factories in the UK, Europe & throughout the globe.
Key highlights below:-
* Work closely with the manufacturing factories and distribution centres teams and management, to identify and provide the required financial analysis and reporting that enables decision making and allows the centres to provide low cost, high quality services to the operating units.
* Monthly responsibilities for close processes including accounting, controls, financial analyses, reporting and forecasting.
* Capital project review, analysis, and auditing, cost optimisation project identification and validation, and fulfilment of ad-hoc requests.
* Development of, and communication associated with, the distribution centres annual budgets, assessments to the operating units and development of activity based costing.
* Input to strategic planning.
* Business partner to the executive team and a member of the leadership function.
This is a business partnering role that will involve influencing regional supply chain and change management experience is desirable. The successful applicant will be a natural leader, able to forge excellent relationships and ideally worked in an international environment. You will report directly into the Chief Financial Officer and lead this function during an interesting period of growth & transition.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's