Supervisor, Supply Chain Risk & Advisory Services-Global Brand
|Job Title:||Supervisor, Supply Chain Risk & Advisory Services-Global Brand|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:25|
Leading the risk strategy to advance the Global Supply Chain Risk Management culture. This team provides strategic thought leadership, direction and financial expertise to Global Supply Chain & Sustainability as well as develops and executes global frameworks, governance, reporting and controls.
As the largest family restaurant in the world, our client serves approximately 69 million customers across 36,000 restaurants a day; in more than 100 countries.
The UK market is one of their most successful entities across the wider business having achieved 51 consecutive quarters of growth and serving on average 3.8 million people a day.
They have operated in UK since 1974 and the business is growing continuously with over 1,270 restaurants and more than 120,000 employees.
As a market leader in their field, with bold plans and an insatiable desire to strengthen affinity with their customers, there has never been a more exciting time to join this business at Head Office level.
Interact, influences and builds strong relationships with all areas of GSCS, suppliers, markets and other corporate departments, building open lines of communication and trust.
Work with Direct and Indirect Supply Chain Sourcing teams to provide commercial and financial insight and analytical expertise to sourcing events and category strategies.
Leads reporting of key financial and governance processes across the GSCS teams.
Evaluate financial health risk of suppliers and partner with Sourcing Teams to determine approach with suppliers assessed as high risk.
Partner with Data/Digital team to execute Source to Pay strategy to identify best practices and governance.
Support and deploys training initiatives through identifying training partners, executing training programs, and documenting training outcomes.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business; concentration in Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain
Experience of working in risk and/or supply chain (or third party risk)
High proficiency in analysing, modelling and evaluating data in logical manner to draw meaningful conclusions.
Experience in managing/analysing sourcing events or similar a plus
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all disciplines, levels and cultures
Exceptional consulting and communication skills
Strong strategic thinker, possesses outstanding leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships
Adept at balancing competing priorities and deadlines; well organised
Takes initiative and demonstrates creativity in finding inefficiencies
Possess natural curiosity, asking questions when necessary to understand a problem
Ability to remain flexible in a rapidly changing environment
High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- One of the largest franchises globally
- Fascinating role due to the size and complexity of the business and the associated risk
- Being part of a company who really value employees from ground level upwards
- Opportunity to really add value
- North London location
- Annual performance review in March
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm With the exception of Summer Working hours Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm, Fri 8:30am-1pm.
- Annual Target Incentive Plan (TIP) bonus: The target bonus will be 15% of your basic salary which can then be uplifted by Company
- Holidays: 28 days holiday rising to 30 after 3 years' service, plus bank holidays per annum
- Company car of the appropriate category or Company car cash allowance of £5,500 per annum
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Healthcare, eligible immediately: single, married, civil partnership, family or single parent family cover available
- Pension: the maximum company contribution is 10% of salary (dependent on age and service)
- Life Assurance.
- Service Award Scheme after 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 years' service
- Access to a wide range of discounts and savings at over 1,600 retailers. In addition, you will receive a personalised Employee Discount Card which can be used for savings on selected brand food.
- Sabbatical Leave: 8 weeks' paid leave after every 10 years' service
- Company fitness centre (nominal fee)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Risk & Controls Manager (People)
Welwyn Garden City
54000 - 63000
Management Accountant - Food Manufacturing
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Commercial Analyst
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Head of Internal Audit (Apply to hear of roles when they arise)
UK Finance Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum