22 days ago
BPP Professional Education
This is a full-time role, but part-time applications will also be considered.
Producing high quality training material for use on accountancy and tax courses
Delivering tailored training material for use on accountancy and tax courses. This includes creating, updating, and technically checking content. Content is delivered to students and clients digitally, in the printed form and through online lectures. The material is for use on both BPP courses and for external clients. Material must be produced in accordance with the timescales shown on the production schedule.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating and updating educational materials (workbooks, digital content, question banks, tutor guidance and associated supplementary materials)
- Reviewing materials prepared by other subject matter experts (SMEs), checking for technical accuracy and style compliance and to provide constructive feedback and suggestions.
- Maintaining up to date with relevant developments in your profession and your subject specialism, and to contribute to the pool of expertise within BPP.
- Ensuring that material produced meets customers’ needs and leads the market in technical and typographical accuracy and educational effectiveness.
- Responding promptly and informatively to student and other customer queries and to develop links with key stakeholders, e.g., examiners.
- Creating recorded lectures of material, and podcasts, for students to access via their online learning environment.
There may be opportunities to teach relevant papers, either at a local BPP centre or online.
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Relevant qualification through ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS or equivalent
- Subject expertise relevant to management, strategy & case study papers
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs to strict deadlines
- Capable of clear, concise, and grammatically correct written communication
- Strong organisational skills with ability to deliver according to timelines
- Experience in creating content for relevant accountancy qualifications
- Additional subject expertise in management accounting or financial management would be useful.
- Lecturing experience would be useful but is not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Once the Covid-regulations are relaxed, some UK travel required to attend conferences, training days and SME meetings. Approximately 4 to 10 days per year.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.