Strategic Financial Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Strategic Financial Delivery Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Evans|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2020 14:41|
I am excited to be recruiting for a unique position with one of the UK's most recognised community projects, supporting the development and deployment of the next phase of their strategic plan.
My clients are an arms length government department with a brand and vision which focuses on the wider UK community.
The Strategic Finance Delivery Manager will focus on the successful delivery of a number of corporate initiatives. You will utilise your experience across project management to establish best practice processes and systems across the organisation.
- Develop processes, systems and associated guidance of implementing a new system.
- Continuous approach to planning, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurement, contingency planning and mapping.
- Constructive, objective reviews of projects.
- Knowledge of Prince 2 and/or Agile.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Multi-discipline team management, coaching and mentoring individuals, providing direction.
The successful candidate for the Strategic Financial Delivery Manager will extensive Project Management experience, facilitating and implementing new systems and processes across the organisation. You will be Prince 2 and/or Agile qualified and;
- Have stakeholder and/or business partnering experience.
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to maintain perspective on the wider context.
- Be a supportive team player who makes sure that they can deliver to tight deadlines and timescales.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Research Manager - Not for Profit within Financial Services
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£42k - 45k per year