Strategic and Planning Business Partner
|Job Title:||Strategic and Planning Business Partner|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Farrell|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 11:56|
This role will involve leading on an massive transformation programme and several projects. The exposure for potential candidates across Merseyside is huge.
Leading Organisation in Merseyside
- Project managing a transformation programme with other senior stakeholders.
The role will involve looking at different scenarios through modelling outcomes which underpins the Transformation Plan.
- Partner with the transformation team and supporting the strategic programmes and major projects.
- Leading on investment appraisals and business cases to aid decision making.
Reviewing investments and work with decision makers to translate finance to non-finance personnel
Preparing financial and management accounts, ensuring future strategies are reflected accurately.
To understand and support the business in ad hoc projects
- Mentor and support a small team
- Qualified CCAB or equivalent Accountant with at least 2 years qualificatione xperience
- up to date knowledge of current accounting practices
- Experience of reporting complex financial data to non-finance managers
- Drive, enthusiasm & ability to hit the ground running
Competitive package and salary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Business Partner
Senior Commercial Financial Analyst
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Financial Accountant (Transport)
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Internal Auditor - International Car Rental Company
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£238 - £55000.00 per annum