Statutory Reporting Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Statutory Reporting Assistant Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£34000.00 - £44000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Testa|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 12:06|
Finalist or newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) job role in Milton Keynes
An opportunity exists for a qualified accountant to join the Internal Finance team of a Top Accountancy Firm.
We currently have an opportunity available for someone to join the Internal Accounting team as the Statutory Reporting Assistant Manager. The suitable candidate will be a part qualified (ideally finalist level) or fully qualified accountant with experience of working in an accounting organisation. The job role will predominantly based in the Milton Keynes Office (close to the mainline station). Role responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and reconciliations required to produce Statutory Financial Statements ensuring compliance with IFRS
- Working closely with our external auditors and resolving issues
- Reconciliation of all key statutory adjustments within the balance sheet and income statement
- Performing ad hoc analysis and working on projects as required
- Supporting implementation of new accounting standards
If you believe you offer the right level of experience and qualification to make an immediate impression on the role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's