|Job Title:||Statutory Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Bright|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 15:33|
Permanent job opportunity for a qualified Statutory Accountant to join a large organisation near Swindon.
Your new company
You will be joining a large, evolving organisation based near Swindon who are looking for someone to join their large finance function to project manage the global statutory accounting process. You'll report into the Head of Technical Accounting and work with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with local and group auditors to organise the statutory accounting timetable
- Assist the central finance team with half year and year end audit
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts
- Contribute to accounting and finance system projects as required
- Manage the annual statutory sign off process liaising with internal Directors and external auditors
- Project manage the year end process
- Communicate the year end process with the wider internal finance community
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with experience of producing statutory accounts. You'll need effective project management skills, be able to engage with a range of stakeholders effectively and, ideally, you'll have developed your professional skills in a practice environment.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £60,000 per annum alongside a number of competitive benefits including onsite parking. You'll work alongside a range of senior internal stakeholders and build relationships across the breadth of the large finance team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £48000 per annum + benefits
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £55000 per annum