Site Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Site Finance Manager|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Matt Taylor|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 17:23|
Finance leader for a fast-paced manufacturing site providing support to the SMT and Group
A leading player within the food arena who pride themselves on quality and service to a well-known portfolio of clients across the UK and Europe
- Promote a culture of rigorous financial control and commercial awareness and ensure Group Finance Policy is implemented and adhered to.
- To provide an effective management accounting service to the SMT, with strong financial control, ensuring the timely preparation, presentation and interpretation (commentary) of daily, weekly and monthly site accounting reports & KPI data with relevant comparisons to budget, forecast & standard.
- To provide detailed analysis of factors affecting production variances, site overheads and other site costs, sharing this information to improve visibility and understanding, operating efficiency and to drive cost reductions.
- To attend relevant site meetings to communicate the site's financial results and ensure the financial impact of actions taken are understood by site managers.
- Assist senior management in identifying and implementing improvements in the effectiveness of people, systems and working practices within the supply chain. Evaluate initiatives and manage the financial forecast process.
- Provide financial analysis and decision-making support to Finance and Operations managers within the supply chain.
- Undertake projects as required, including support to innovation of products.
- Maintain the site's category plan tracker and providing commentary on its progress.
- Review and presentation of weekly KPI reports and all associated routine reports.
- Conduct and advise management on cost analysis and benchmarking both internal and external and act as a conduit between inter-site management.
- Develop and prepare scenario cost model analysis to aid decision making process.
- Preparation of capital investment proposals and payback review.
- Lead the site annual budgeting process and assist operational colleagues in relation to operating costs and capacity.
- Assist in reporting the impact of inflationary costs.
- Ensure integrity in all product costings and factory process measurement, providing an objective, independent view and use of cost standards.
- Carry out such exercises as the Group management may require from time to time.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA/ICAS)
- From a manufacturing (ideally food) or supply chain and logistics background
- Strong planning skills and motivated to deliver a responsive, proactive service
- Excellent and advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Exposure to a large Group
- Career progression and constant training and development opportunities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum