Share Scheme Specialist
|Job Title:||Share Scheme Specialist|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 18:13|
Share Scheme Specialist job Top 10 Firm Basingstoke Hampshire
Your new company
My client, A Top 10 Firm with regional offices, is up to date with latest technology and committed to offering flexible working and a work life balance. An opportunity has arisen to be part of the development and growth of a regional specialist share schemes team. The role will be a fantastic opportunity for the right individual for their personal development and career progression.
Your new role
- Independently design, advise and draft employee share plans for Partner review
- Review articles of association and shareholders agreements and review employee share trusts.
- Analyse and advise on the tax and national insurance treatment of implementing the plans.
- To value shares for the purposes of agreeing values with HMRC and to prepare reports for this purpose, subject to Director / Partner review
- To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments and other offices, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly
- To brief junior staff on assignment instructions, supervise and control the completion of work providing 'on the job' training and appraisal feedback where necessary
What you'll need to succeed
You will have an accounting, tax or legal qualification(s) and have share valuation experience. You will have built a network of professional contacts and track record of winning work. You will be an ambitious person keen to be part of development and growth of the Firm regionally. You will have experience of client handling, people management skills, delivering advisory assignments. You will also have strong interpersonal and communication skills to help build long standing relationships.
What you'll get in return
Your salary will be dependant on experience up to £55,000. A full range of benefits is also on offer. The culture within the Firm is positive, open and friendly, with a work life balance mantra instilled.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's