Service Charge Accounting Team Manager
|Job Title:||Service Charge Accounting Team Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £54500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ann Trident|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2019 17:54|
Service Charge Accounting Manager - Residential - Our Client is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' homes. Now they are looking for a Service Charge Accounting Manager who will contribute to the company's vision of being the leading and recognised residential property manager.
The Role: Reporting to the Head of Estates Financial Planning and Analysis, you will fulfil the following duties:
- Taking ownership of the Service Charge Financial Deliverables, including budgets and accounts ensuring the quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Carrying out the Year End Audit process.
- Undertaking control of the Service Charge Balance Sheets.
- Preparing service charge client reporting.
Business Partnering to the Operation with regards to all service charge aspects.
- Ensuring Regional Managers, Property Managers and Development Managers understand and own their accounts and budgets.
- Reviewing accounts with operations and sometimes with clients.
- Undertaking interim reporting and reviews.
- Providing support in key client meetings.
- Supporting operations and customer services with complex service charge finance queries and complaints.
The Person: The Candidate has to be a professionally qualified finance person who has experience with service charge reporting and has managed a large team, and is now looking to enter a fast-paced environment which is undergoing rapid change. You are expected to be a strong leader and people manager able to communicate effectively and motivate teams to deliver against company objectives, as well as being able to business partner with operations building strong relationships. Your strong systems knowledge and audit experience means your attention to detail is of a high level and supports the wider business.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
48000 - 56000
Finance Manager (facilities)
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Part-Time Finance Director
Barking and Dagenham, London
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Pro Rata 3 days + bens