£45k - 50k per year
18 days ago
Want to act as the leading voice for service charges within a well-establish housing association? Interested in a role that can be utilised as a steppingstone for future progression? Are you an experienced Service Charge Accountant looking for that exciting next career move? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a leading housing association based in London looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join the team in a vitally important role.
The main responsibilities of the Service Charge Accountant are as follows:
- Leading the team in setting service charge budgets, reconciling variable and fixed service charges and ensuring accuracy in the property management system.
- Lead on the production of annual service charge accounts.
- Be the leading voice across the organisation for all service charge related matters, working closely with senior stakeholders in the process.
- Provide support to auditors during the service charge audit, acting as the main point of contact for their queries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Charge Accountant to take on a role that can act as the ideal steppingstone towards a future manager/head of role. Furthermore, this organisation offers excellent benefits including a flexible approach to work, with home working the norm moving forwards.
The successful candidate for the Service Charge Accountant role will have:
- Excellent experience within a service charge accountancy-based role.
- Strong experience with setting service charge budgets from within either a social housing, property, or real estate environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this position then please apply immediately, as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.