Senior Treasury Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Treasury Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £68000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 21:32|
Are you looking for the opportunity to apply your Treasury management skillset in a forward thinking and highly respected organisation? Are you hoping to find an organisation whose Treasury function is in safe hands at the senior level, where vast improvements have been made over recent years? Are you looking for somewhere offering long term progression within Treasury?
My client is a West London Housing provider with an excellent reputation in the sector. With a significant loan portfolio, and an increasingly prolific property development pipeline, the Senior Treasury manager is a key role with responsibilities including:
- Ensuring a smooth day to day delivery of the Treasury function, running a 'tight ship' and a team of three, overseeing all activities to ensure that all subsidiaries companies and development activities have sufficient liquidity
- Preparing for the future, scanning the horizon to give full confidence in the Group's ability to execute its medium to long term plan
- Working in close conjunction with lenders, funders and banks to maintain strong relationships benefitting all parties
- Providing comprehensive support on accounting preparation by understanding how the various 'pieces of the puzzle' fit together in a multi-entity group
- Supporting Heads of Department with Board presentations and deputising for the Head of Treasury where appropriate.
The Treasury function has made great strides over the last few years resulting in it being a in highly efficient and steady place presently. With an ever-changing landscape, new endeavours are always on the horizon, so this is an excellent opportunity to lead the function to greater successes. This is a high-profile role within the organisation and you will have increasing exposure to Executive levels with a significant amount of strategic involvement.
Furthermore, there is clear potential for internal progression and the successful candidate will be someone who is looking to step up in due course. Other benefits include a flexible working policy, modern working environment and working practices, as well as a friendly close knit team with highly skilled colleagues.
To be considered, please meet the following criteria:
- Hold a full, relevant qualification (eg ACT/AMCT, ACA, ACCA or similar). Candidates with a part qualification combined with significant experience in the Housing/Property sectors will still be considered.
- Be experienced managing a complex Treasury function within a multi entity group structure; experience within the Housing sector is highly preferable
- Have experience managing a team within Treasury, and be able to motivate and lead staff on to new heights.
Applications are under review and interviews can be arranged at short notice, though no appointments will be made until the right candidate is found. Please apply now to be considered!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Senior Tax Manager
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Market leading benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Finance Business Partnering Manager
£60k - 63k per year