Senior Technical Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Accountant|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Skeath|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019 17:59|
The role is part of the central functions team in the UK&I. It will report into either the UK&I Finance Director or UK&I Chief Accountant and Head of Financial Accounting, depending on GCM level and experience. It is encouraged that successful applicants will take on training roles with the new graduates and ensuring the wider community is up to date with latest accounting standards.
My client is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in
73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. Number one in
Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group
provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business
Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital
Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through
Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cuttingedge
technologies and industry knowledge, my client supports the digital transformation of its clients
across all business sectors.
* Monitor new standards issued or to be issued and assess potential impacts for the Company
* Answer IFRS questions from teams and help them implementing structured deals insuring
* Manage and strengthen the IFRS community within the Company.
* Build training material and train the Company finance teams
* You will be part of the UK Finance Team
* Interactions with corporate for IFRS group accounting guidance
* Interaction with operational teams to structure contracts & deals (Bid teams, Treasury, Legal)
* Key contact for external auditors
Qualified accountant or equivalent experience (Business school or equivalent with
specialization in Finance and/or accounting)
* Demonstrable IFRS knowledge and experience acquired through the audit of listed IFRS
Companies in a large Audit firm or in the corporate finance team of a listed company. You
have a good knowledge of the overall IFRS standards. Being familiar with SAP, HFM and
long term contracts accounting would be a plus.
* Ability to work under pressure, within deadlines, strong willingness and engagement to learn.
* Fluent in English (both spoken & written) with good communication and educational skills.
* Team spirit and transparency
* Well organised, autonomy in problem solving, solution orientated
A highly competitive package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Senior Group Accountant - ACA trained background
£50000 - £75000 per annum
Interim Group Accountant
IT Audit Senior - Global Tech Company (12 Month FTC)
City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Benefits