Senior Technical Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + good pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Chamberlain|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 16:19|
My client is looking to appoint an ACA first/ second time mover to a really exciting opportunity within the business. As well as the technical aspects of the role you will be able to get involved in projects including mergers, process improvement and systems work.
Our client is part of a large public sector organisation who are responsible for supporting a number of sub sectors including the education sector.
- Co-ordinate the financial statements (under FRS102).
- Looking after general ledgers - including reconciliations and reviewing internal controls
- Documenting and understanding accounting systems and processes.
- Supporting with monthly management accounts, budgets, forecasts and analysis
- Manage a project to move management accounts production onto a full FRS102 basis.
- Manage the production of VAT returns, liaise with HMRC and provide tax advice.
- Work directly with the Finance Director on special projects e.g.
- Suggest improvements in departmental structure
- Ad hoc analysis projects.
- ACA qualified, first/second time mover
- A good academic record
- Good computer skills - Excel
- £40,000 - £45,000 salary
- Excellent benefits package including a large pension contribution
- Gaining industry experience
- Leaning and developing alongside the experienced management team
- Becoming involved in commercial activity as well as various projects
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Financial Accountant
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
pension and holiday pay
Interim Financial Accountant
Chief Accountant - Outside of ir35
£200 - £280 per day