Senior Tax Projects Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Projects Manager|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £900000.00 per annum + Bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex Stirling|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 13:52|
Leading property business looking to recruit a Senior Tax Projects Manager. Based in London.
Your new company
My client is a real estate group with ambitious growth plans. After several strategic acquisitions, the Company is continuing to grow rapidly. Their vision is to create a pre-eminent real-estate company in the co-working offices, retail, residential, hospitality and events sectors.
After recent acquisitions across the property space including their recent acquisitions across central London the portfolio has grown to £4 billion and continues to grow.
Due to continued growth the Head of Tax is now looking to recruit a Senior Tax Projects Manager. The objective of the role is to support the Head of Tax in providing a broad range of tax projects advice to the group, providing an effective in-house tax advisory and tax projects function.
You will gain significant exposure to UK and non-UK tax matters and will have the opportunity to drive improvements in the group's tax profile. Given the rapid expansion of the business and changing tax landscape, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and will develop a broad skill set.
Your new role
Support the Head of Tax / wider tax team in respect of tax projects including:
- Assist and advise on transactions undertaken by the group such as:
- corporate or property acquisitions and disposals;
- intragroup lease restructuring;
- corporate restructuring;
- bank refinancing working with advisors, head of tax and the wider business.
- Developing tax forecast and reporting models to help inform good business decisions;
- Others as business needs dictate - the business is incredibly dynamic, and candidates must be willing to learn at short notice.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified and experienced tax professional who is looking to develop and utilise their current skill set, knowledge and experience in a vibrant fast paced environment. In return the business will offer you the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and dynamic team and ability to develop your career with support from the Head of Tax and wider tax team along the way.
What you'll need to succeed
There are certain skills/qualifications which are essential to succeed in the role including:
- Fully qualified CTA/ACA;
- Experience of Real estate transactions (acquisitions / disposals / due diligence);
- Wider real estate tax experience;
- A high degree of computer literacy, with strong Excel spread sheet skills.
However, much more important is attitude. The business is incredibly fast-paced, and candidates should be flexible as business needs dictate. Key to this will be an:
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that moves at an incredibly fast pace;
- Keen to learn and develop - there is significant potential for development and growth for a proactive candidate;
- Attention to detail;
- Logical / reasoned approach to problem solving;
- Positive attitude and ability to forge relationships quickly.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Accounting & Tax Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Part Time UK Tax Manager
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + benefits
Senior Finance Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Part-Qualified Tax Assistant
Up to £45000 per annum + 10% Bonus
£50000 - £60000 per annum