Senior Tax Manager - In House Tax
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Manager - In House Tax|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2020 15:25|
In House Tax Senior Manager you will report to the Tax Director for this Global PLC business based in the Midlands
Global PLC with operations world wide based in the Midlands
Senior Tax Manager, you will report into the Tax Director.
- Responsible for tax matters relating to the Corporate and Treasury entities.
- Supporting the UK entities in ensuring that all internal and external reporting requirements are met.
- Working to tight deadlines and preparing tax calculations.
- Ensure Corporation Tax Returns, and any other tax filing requirements, are prepared and filed efficiently and on time.
- Ensuring specific technical matters are appropriately addressed and documented, as well as ensuring that projects undertaken during the period are appropriately disclosed.
- Working group on group-wide projects.
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation, ensuring the group remains compliant and managing risk appropriately.
- Management and development of junior members of the department.
You should be a experienced senior level corporate tax professional either working in similar in house tax role or as a Senior Manager in the profession. You should also have a suitable qualification couple with strong corporate tax skill set.
Market Leading package plus benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inhouse Indirect Tax Manager - International role
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Interim Senior Finance Manager
£350 - £400 per day
Head of VAT
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Financial Controller - #1 in finance role
St. Austell, Cornwall