Senior Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 18:39|
Are looking for an opportunity to be in full control of the complex tax affairs for a successful property developer? Are you looking for a senior role, interacting at all levels and with wide exposure within a large organisation?
My client is a highly successful property developer in Essex with impressive growth plans, and this role is critical to their future and will provide a full service surrounding tax of all kinds. As Senior Tax Manager for the group, key responsibilities include:
- Leading on all tax affairs for the c£100m turnover Group, including preparing all necessary Tax returns, as well as presenting and delivering an optimum Tax strategy
- Being the go-to person for any tax queries across the Group, with a particular emphasis on Development, Joint Ventures and Regeneration and New Projects
- Ensuring best practice is maintained in order to allow for maximum tax relief
- Working collaboratively across the organisation to build relationships and communicate tax matters in an approachable and engaging way.
This is a role that will evolve over time and can be shaped over time to suit the skillset of the successful candidate. Furthermore, the growth of the organisation means that onward development opportunities are numerous, and this role could expand to include a broader remit further down the line if desired.
The position would suit candidates from a variety of backgrounds, so long as tax is a continued career focus. Previous property experience is not an essential requirement, though a hunger to become an expert in all relevant tax implications for a property group is needed. With external support coming from a range of sources, including Big Four firms, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow in this area. Similarly, those who are already established in senior tax management roles would have much to gain from bringing their skills to an employer renowned for such excellent staff benefits.
To be considered for the role of Senior Tax Manager, please meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be qualified in either tax or accountancy with significant post qualification experience
- Demonstrate a dedication to the specialism of Tax, though this doesn't necessarily have to come from within Property
- Be comfortable interacting at Executive level, with first class spoken and written communication ability
Applications are under constant review. Please apply now to avoid disappointment!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Senior Tax Manager
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Interim Tax Manager
City of London, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Market leading benefits