Senior Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£80000 - £88000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 10:33|
The Senior Tax Manager will work as part of the Business Tax team of six people and will report to Tax and Audit partners and directors.
This firm specialise in advising entrepreneurial private clients and small to medium sized businesses. They take pride in providing a service which meets the individual needs of each client. The firm has a traditional service ethos with high quality advice and information being delivered by the partners and supported by experienced and motivated professionals.
- Management of the Business Tax team in compliance matters and providing special tax advice.
- Ensure output is delivered to a very high standard.
- The role requires the individual to gain an in-depth understanding of the client base - in particular the large real estate company/fund structures.
- Responsible for ensuring assignments are properly staffed and completed on time and within budgets.
- Ensuring risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to.
- Developing and motivating other staff is also an important part of this role.
- Good technical knowledge and commercial approach.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals both inside and outside the practice.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- ACA / ACCA and, ideally, CTA qualified
- Minimum of five to six years post qualification tax experience
- Experience with real estate tax would beneficial
- Comfortable handling Corporation Tax, VAT, the Construction Industry Scheme, ATED and SDLT.
- The individual must be organised and forward thinking, able to consider the commercial consequences of proposals
- Keen to develop role to become a tax director in the future.
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's