Senior Tax Associate - Guildford
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Associate - Guildford|
|Salary:||£43500.00 - £47500.00 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 16:28|
Senior Tax Associate job Private Client Top 10 Practice Guildford ATT CTA ACA ACCA
Your new company
Top 10 Practice firm is seeking a Senior Tax Associate to join their Private Client team in Guildford, providing Tax services for a variety of clients.
Your new role
Your new role will sit within the Tax team, ensuring that all of their deliverables are completed on time and within budget for their Senior and Manager.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Seniors and Managers as part of a wider team to service their clients
- Ensure client files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section
- Carry out ad hoc requirements as may be reasonably required by the line manager
- Take responsibility for all client matters as directed by the senior and manager
- Prepare client tax returns required by the Senior and Manager
- Active adherence to budget and time pressures, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager
- Preparation of engagement letters and client acceptance documentation
What you'll need to succeed
You will be at least ATT qualified but ideally CTA and/or ACA qualified with a 2:1 degree. You will have good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.. You will be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills together with an ability and interest in understanding their clients' business. You will be able to demonstrate strong team playing skills in all client and internal management dealings and develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £47,500, 3 x life assurance, up to 50% Income Protection plan, 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 10 extra days, an overtime bonus which is on average up to 10% of base and a standard pension. My client also offers a work life balance culture with the opportunity to work from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's