Chichester, West Sussex
11 days ago
Our client has grown substantially since they were established, and has now positioned themselves among the most successful law firms in the South of England.
- Trust and Estate tax returns and personal tax returns, including related tax calculations using the firm's software (IRIS). All related correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties as required. Monitoring and working to related deadlines.
- Preparing Trust accounts.
- Monitoring deadlines on Trusts and Estates such as ten yearly charges and beneficial entitlements.
- Dealing with the day-to-day administration on clients.
- Inheritance Tax returns for Trusts and Estates.
- Ad hoc advisory work, such as advising on Trust distributions.
- Assisting in the training and mentoring of junior members of staff.
- To carry out other tasks as and when required by the LLP.
- A suitable professional qualification - e.g. STEP, ATT, CTA (part qualified)
- Significant experience (2 years+) of working in a private client or trust department in a client facing role
- Ability to work accurately, prioritise work and adhere to critical deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proactive and ambitious, with a willingness to challenge in the best interest of the client
- IT literate, with experience of using case management and tax software (ideally IRIS)
Our client is offering a competitive salary to the successful candidate, commensurate with experience and ability.