Senior Tax Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Analyst|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Phipps|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 15:18|
Senior Tax Analyst job for a multinational organisation
Your new company
is a multinational organisation with excellent brand recognition, who are industry leaders in the commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems sector. Their client base includes large corporate clients, private consumers as well as government bodies.
Your new role
as a Senior Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Tax Audits and Controversies - You will lead the UK tax audit and controversies end to end
- Advise on administrative appeal options and litigation strategy
- Model and evaluate alternative tax settlement positions.
- Advise on the assertion and maintenance of attorney-client, work product doctrine, and accountant-client privilege
- Analyse HMRC restructuring and approach to tax audits to ensure company preparedness for next UK audit cycle.
- Planning - You will collaborate with tax team to identify, initiate and develop defensible tax audit positions.
- Identify tax controversy trends impacting structural and non-structural global tax planning strategies.
- Collaborate in the development of risk based approach to transfer pricing and re-positioning activities.
- Business/Transaction Activities - You will evaluate the implications of business strategies, contemplated transactions, and business proposals to properly advise management. Review ongoing tax controversies for acquired business enterprises and opine on strategy, tactics, and merit of controversy positions.
- Financial Reporting - You will assist in evaluating uncertain tax reporting positions to properly reflect the tax treatment of such items in financial statements. Assist in financial projection and forecasting modelling for the resolution of tax controversies.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA-CTA or equivalent qualification
- Desire to play a key part in the strategy of a global business.
- Direct tax experience
- In-depth technical knowledge of UK, tax rules and of international tax principles.
- Excellent business acumen with a sound understanding of the tax implications of multi-national manufacturing Company.
- Analytical and decision-making skills
What you'll get in return
- Market leading and specialised training and continuous development
- Working for a well known and reputable brand
- The opportunity to become more involved in business strategy from a tax perspective, working with industry leaders
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Project Finance Manager
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Group Financial Controller
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum