Senior Tax Accountant - Real Estate
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Accountant - Real Estate|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 17:05|
Senior Tax Accountant - Real Estate. OUR CLIENT are an international and wealthy Real Estate investment company with their European HQ based in Central London. They have a significant market presence within commercial real estate and invest in prime global locations. Our Client seek a tax professional to join their dynamic team. This is a great opportunity to work as a trusted advisor to the company's founders.
THE ROLE will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Coordinating with internal/external parties regarding accounting, taxation asset management and property management.
- Managing the reporting requirements for the UK Portfolio's tax.
- Supporting the quarterly accounts/tax cycles and year-end processes such as statutory reporting.
- Providing financial analysis on a monthly basis, supporting the senior management team.
- Preparing and reviewing VAT and ATED returns as well as Non-Resident Landlord/Corporation Tax Returns.
- Preparing P11Ds and PSAs.
- Supervising, liaising and providing external auditors with the required financial information regarding subsidiaries and consolidation for audit purposes.
- Reviewing property capital allowance entitlements and claims.
- Researching technical queries on accounting/tax issues.
THE PERSON: To apply, you will have an accountancy/tax qualification, including ACA, CTA, ACCA or similar as well as experience in an accounting / tax function within a holding company / property environment with good practice in handling subsidiary/intercompany. You will have experience in handling subsidiary/intercompany financial accounts and consolidation. It is preferable to have a couple of years Commercial Real Estate exposure but this is not essential. This is a good opportunity to work in a social, vibrant and energetic office. The company offers excellent work/ life balance.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's