Senior Tax Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Clemmie Bailey|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 15:40|
This property investment management company is looking for a tax accountant to join their London team.
This role will give the successful candidate full responsibility for their own tax function, exposure to international tax issues, business partnering experience, real estate advisory issues and the opportunity to work as a trusted advisor to the company's founders.
A leading real estate investment company based in London's West End, investing in real estate in prime global locations. ADAM currently owns commercial real estate in excess of £2bn. Our vision is to be at the forefront of the management and development of commercial solutions by being recognised as an international market leader, to successfully implement stable commercial solutions through long leasing in order to better serve and manage its client's portfolio.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of the business
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties on accounting, taxation, asset management, property management or business related matters
- Take ownership of the UK Portfolio's tax reporting requirements
- Managing the quarterly accounts/tax cycles as well as year-end processes including statutory accounting requirements
- Provide relevant and proactive financial analysis on a monthly basis to support the senior management team in decision making and cost control
- Preparation and review of VAT returns, ATED returns, Non-resident Landlord Tax Returns and corporation tax returns
- Preparing P11Ds and PSAs
- Supervise, liaise and provide external auditors with relevant financial information regarding subsidiaries and consolidation in order to properly complete the external audit
- Detailed review of property capital allowance entitlements and claims
- Researching technical queries on accounting & tax matters
- Special Projects as needed
- A recognised accountancy/tax qualification (ACA, CTA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- 3-5 years in an accounting/tax function within a holding with experience in handling subsidiary/intercompany financial accounts and consolidation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandatory
- Ability to effectively communicate with high level executives
- Highly organised
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, internal controls and financial reporting is desirable
We are a vibrant, energetic office and are committed to the wellbeing and happiness of our colleagues. As part of life here, you will enjoy:
- 30 days holiday
- Early Friday finishes
- Monthly team social events in some of London's most desirable spots
- Working in beautiful offices in a highly sought-after central London location
- An ethos of commitment to work/life balance - we do not expect that you will often find yourself working beyond our core hours, but on the rare occasion that you are you will have access to:
- The company deliveroo account
- The company uber account
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's