Senior Tax Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tom Camp|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020 17:06|
The Senior Income Tax Accountant will be responsible for various aspects of UK and Foreign tax compliance, tax accounting and various transfer pricing projects. This position offers good growth opportunities and work/life balance.
Senior Tax Accountant - Global Technology Business in Surrey
- Preparation/Review of domestic and international income tax compliance matters including the accurate preparation and timely filing of tax returns, estimated tax payments.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and year-end consolidated tax provision.
- Perform/review monthly and quarterly account analysis, assist with projections for monthly outlook package and perform account reconciliations.
- Assist with international and local tax audits.
- Preparation/Review of Tax disclosure notes included within Financial Statements
- Work on special projects and research complex tax issues with the above responsibilities
- Work with both internal and external contacts.
- Assist in preparation of global transfer pricing studies.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly transfer pricing reviews.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (Preferred)
- Required Tax Qualification (CTA)
- 3-6+ years of accounting/tax experience, with a "Big 4" CPA firm desired
- Solid background in corporate tax compliance, GAAP, and other related accounting standards and principles.
- Working knowledge and research skill on tax laws, regulations, rulings, procedures, etc.
- SAP or Oracle experience preferred
- Attention to detail, accountability, self-starter and ability to take ownership.
- Essential, ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written form, with all levels of the organisation
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + 8% Pension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's