3 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
An attractive employer of choice based in Chertsey, Surrey, and near the M25.
Your new role
This role will lead efforts to identify and mitigate risks to the sales and operations through risk identification, performance monitoring, analysis and process improvement. The right candidate will be passionate to stop bad actions and protect customers, be adept at solving complex problems and deal with a lot of ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Managing risk analysis across locations and set long term strategy and vision for the Risk management organisation
- Leading daily/weekly/monthly assessment of risk monitoring rules to evaluate effectiveness, identifying enhancements to improve fraud detection capabilities and reduce false positives.
- Continuously evaluate the platform for risk factors and develop strategies to run them through data analysis and models
- Partnering with operations, business, product, engineering and vendor teams to develop, modify, and implement risk management programs
- Facilitating regular Risk assessment meetings with all partners and identifying areas of improvement
- Responsible for performing analysis of fraud trends and patterns to seek opportunities for process and systemic improvements in order to optimise risk/return trade-offs
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelors or Masters in Business, Mathematics, or other quantitative field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in operations or business intelligence
- 4+ years in risk management and mitigation
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Korean language skills
What you'll get in return
On offer with this role an excellent base salary and benefits package and a fantastic working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.