City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension
NH 2490 EL_1616609119
28 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
£80- £90kpa plus benefits, including Bonus, Medical & Pension
Our client, an innovative and forward-thinking business in the technology sector have created a new role to help them through their next phase of development. The business has seen excellent growth over the last number of years and the future is certainly very bright. As this is a new role, the successful candidate will be able to shape and mold the future of this department. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of IFRS Revenue and cost of services accounting, specifically best practices within large, high transaction, fast-paced businesses.
Key Duties: -
* Ensure month end close processes are planned to support Group defined closing deadline for financial reporting, and facilitate clear variance reporting against forecast and budget, and prior periods.
* Drive standardised processes and procedures across countries and business groups to deliver efficiency and effectiveness in a high volume transactional based accounting environment.
* Identify and implement process improvements to continually balance efficiency and improve service to the front-line business.
* Help develop and improve the Record to Report processing and reporting systems such that fast and accurate close and efficiency can be readily obtained, and any remediation needs identified promptly.
* Manage the Revenue & Gross profit stream and ensure that the Stream is providing deliverables that are succinct, accurate, and timely.
* Support Finance teams to understand their systems, processes, and business gaps.
* Work with the Finance, Operations and Commercial Teams to address Financial control gaps within their remit.
* Recruit and manage direct reports to ensure that they are delivering in line with requirements.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA (or International equivalent) with a minimum of five years post qualification experience. You will be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of IFRS revenue and cost of services accounting specifically best practices within large, high transaction, fast-paced businesses.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration