£43000 - £69000 per annum + Civil Service Pension
21 days ago
This Senior Regulatory Finance Manager will play a key role within the regultaory finance team, maintaining the core of the price control processes through its ownership of the price control financial model and the annual iteration process.
Our client is an independent utilisies regulator that play a crucial role in making sure that energy markets work in the interest of consumers, both now and in the future.
The Senior Regulatory Finance Manager will be responsible for a number of responsibilites including:
- Lead and support the development, maintenance and use of financial models to best practice standards
- Lead on development of models and processes to help streamline and improve the quality of our analysis
Data analysis & management:
- Work with financial data reflecting the performance of energy network companies and in support of major projects such as the development of new regulatory accounts and in support of analysis of proposed investments to the energy networks.
- Responsible for maintaining the modelling and data environment for the PCFM
- Partnering with external prties including: regulated network companies, Consumer representatives and the Investor community (including credit rating agencies), Academics and practitioners in related fields
- Management of consultants
- Accoutancy qualification: ACA, CIMA, CFA or equivalent
- Degree-level qualification or relevant experience
- Ability to take initiative and work under minimal supervision
- Demonstrable expertise in financial modelling in a regulatory, corporate or project finance context (preferably both building and reviewing financial models in a regulatory context or otherwise)
- Understanding of financial, economic and accounting measures, including net present value concepts, economic depreciation, valuation, credit rating criteria and returns on capital employed
- Knowledge of data management and analytics including familiarity with data management, analysis and statistical packages
- London: £46,250 - £69,700 Glasgow: £43,650 - £64,000
- Internal Band: D
- Civil Service Equivalent: Grade 7
- Smart and Flexible Working options
- Civil Service pension membership
- Up to 30 days' annual leave after 2 years
- Cycle to work
- Season ticket loan
- Employee well-being initiatives
- Enhanced maternity /paternity pay
- Subsidised Gym
- Application deadline 18 May
- Sift date 19 May
- Interview dates w/c 1 June
" Senior Regulatory Finance Manager, Utilities , London / Glasgow"