Senior Project Accountant - Investment Accounting
|Job Title:||Senior Project Accountant - Investment Accounting|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + very generous pension|
|Contact Name:||Arshi Thind|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 14:02|
12 month fixed term contract with a leading financial services business.
Market leading financial services business.
- Lead on behalf of the Investment Accounting team in change initiatives
- Work throughout the project lifecycle on requirement gathering, design, test and implementation of projects
- To manage the change processes such as plan monitoring and RAID logs
- Liaising with the supplier teams on change initiatives
- Lead, develop, coach and mentor others to maximise their contribution to deliver to the team's objectives.
- A qualified accountant with experience of leading and working within projects in a Financial Services company
- A good working knowledge of Investment Accounting (with previous exposure to regulatory and statutory reporting under the Solvency II and IFRS regime).
A market leading remuneration package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Accountant - Hedge Accounting
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Manager, Accounting - Alternative Assets
50000 - 80000
Senior Tax Accountant
Senior Management Accountant
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum