Senior Manufacturing Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Manufacturing Analyst|
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Charles Marper|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 09:05|
A permanent senior manufacturing analyst role.
To provide support from period end reporting to trend analysis.
My client is a market leading manufacturing business with a finance hub based in Doncaster. After experiencing significant growth they are looking to recruit a senior manufacturing analyst to join their finance team.
The successful senior manufacturing analyst will be responsible for:
- Annual Management Accounts production.
- Preparation of the operational budgets & forecasts.
- Working closely with the finance manager on ad hoc projects focused on process improvement.
- To present to customers highlight both risk and opportunity.
The successful candidate must be:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment (manufacturing experience is desirable).
- Commercially minded.
- An effective communicator with both finance and non-finance.
A competitive salary (experience dependant) and benefits package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Analyst (Commercial)
£45000 - £55000 per annum + + car + benefits
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
FP&A Analyst / Management Accountant
£37000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
Senior Commercial Accountant
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + enhanced benefits
Senior Financial Accountant