Senior Manager - Private Client
|Job Title:||Senior Manager - Private Client|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 12:45|
You will be a crucial part of this firms very successful Private Client team.
The client is one of the Big4 leading professional services firm with a huge global network and client base. They have a strong brand and solid set of values that enables them to inspire confidence in their employees and empower them to make change in the organisations they work with.
The role entails working with entrepreneurial businesses, shareholder owned companies and high net worth individuals providing a mixture of advice and compliance services on a wide range of private services. This is an advisory role requiring a Manager with significant previous private client experience.
More specifically, some of the responsibilities will include:-
- Ensuring the delivery of a high quality personal tax service to our clients;
- Managing a portfolio of more complicated clients, including partnerships, and being able to provide personal tax advice on a wide range of assignments including inheritance tax, capital gains tax and particularly identifying opportunities to advise your portfolio of clients in relation to these taxes;
- Providing original and creative thinking to solve tax problems, frequently leading to providing wholly bespoke tax advice and solutions on one-off assignments;
- Project managing tax advisory assignments to ensure deadlines, risk management and compliance procedures are all met
- Managing work in progress and ensuring prompt billing and cash collection;
- Overseeing the performance and career development of partly and newly qualified staff.
- Qualified accountant or tax advisor (ACA, ACCA or CTA) with experience working with entrepreneurial businesses or tax specialist with prior experience of working in a similar environment with exposure to varied advisory assignments.
- Academically strong results in career to date coupled with a deep technical understanding of the issues facing private clients.
- A keen and insightful understanding of the issues facing clients and an ability to deliver bespoke tax solutions to meet their needs.
- An ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills.
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Accountant / Client Manager
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Horsham, West Sussex
Client Manager - remote working
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18.00 - £25.00 per hour + remote working + laptop
Business Valuations Senior Manager
Senior Manager Grade
R&D Tax Senior Manager