£60000 - £70000 per annum + Annual Bonus + Extensive Benefits
20 days ago
We are seeking a qualified ACA or ACCA Senior Audit Manager with significant audit exposure gained within a professional practice environment, to manage an exciting portfolio of high profile international clients and lead a team of 4. The office is based in Reading, Berkshire - however this role can be based from anywhere in the UK with occasional travel to the Reading office.
Our client is a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and acquisitive international practice within an increasingly strong brand and an influential market presence. Their growing client base includes numerous globally-recognisable brands in addition to some exciting SME's and ambitious private-equity backed businesses within the UK and the US.
You'll be managing statutory audits for globally-focused companies operating within sectors including Technology, Media and Biotech. The role is ideally suited to a Manager level candidate looking to make a step up into a more senior and challenging role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Operating as a key member of the management team, leading a team of 4 in planning, budgeting and scheduling work
- Managing a portfolio of international high-profile clients
- Ensuring the audit team manage external audits under UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards
- Mentoring and training of the audit team
- Line managing 4 team members, including performance appraisals and providing day-to-day supervision and support
What we're looking for:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with minimum 3-5 years' post-qualification experience of working in practice (preferably from a top 20 firm)
- Experience of managing of a portfolio of audit clients (ideally international clients)
- Currently in an Audit Manager level role or similar
- Strong systems skills
- Team management/leadership experience including performance appraisals
- Capability to motivate others
- Infuential with a positive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS (preferred)
Attractive remuneration package including generous basic salary, bonus and a wide range of benefits
Flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the UK, or a mixture of office and remote working